Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact details of the responsible person for the use of data
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
The Biosimilars Group GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 621 76449064
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit website http://www.TheBiosimilarsGroup.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensure comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f DSGVO, our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection,
to draw conclusions about yourself.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer to contact us using the form provided on the website. Herefor, it is required to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted at the latest 30 days after the completion of the enquiry you have submitted or the respective event you were interested in.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific terminal device used, but this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
We also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve usability, and when you visit our site again to use our services, it automatically recognizes that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
These cookies enable us to automatically recognize when you return to our site that you have already visited us, and these cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created, but the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Plugins and tools
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for consistent display, which are installed locally and are not connected to Google servers.
Under certain cercumstances Google Fonts could be loaded directly. In those cases applies:
Google Web Fonts
This site uses web fonts provided by Google to display fonts in a consistent manner; when you access a page, your browser loads the web fonts you need into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly, and the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers, so that Google knows that your IP address has been used to access our website, in the interests of a consistent and attractive display of our online offerings, as defined in Article 6 Para 1 f of the DSGVO. If your browser is used, it is in your interest to use Google Web Fonts to display our online offerings in a consistent and attractive manner. If your Browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font of your computer will be used. You find additional information about Google Web Fonts under https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the data protection declaration of Google: https://www. TheBiosimilarsGroup.com/data protection.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
– For requesting information about the personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
– To immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
– To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– In accordance with art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time, with the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future and
– In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you may complain to a supervisory authority, usually by contacting the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection against direct mail, in the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to contact@TheBiosimilarsGroup.com.
8. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser, usually 256-bit encryption; if your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead; you can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. you can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://www. TheBiosimilarsGroup.com/data protection.